Lemon Butter Chicken
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house drink recipes similar to easy menus. in imitation of Lemon Butter Chicken bearing in mind additional cheap materials. However, considering the right recipes, the recipes can then be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not by yourself be served as daily diets, but can plus be served for your special day and spouse.
Lemon Butter ChickenWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why attain not you attempt to create yourself at home, try you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much exchange from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less delectable than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more clever closer to your membership once your spouse and intimates
Lemon Butter Chicken
By: Niki Freeman via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Chicken:
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- to taste Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
Method for "Lemon Butter Chicken":
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
- Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; drain excess fat and set aside.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet.
- Place skillet into the oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Plated dish served with orzo pasta.