Cheesy Chilli Idli
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes in imitation of easy menus. like Cheesy Chilli Idli behind new cheap materials. However, later than the right recipes, the recipes can with be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not solitary be served as daily diets, but can in addition to be served for your special day and spouse.
Cheesy Chilli IdliWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why pull off not you attempt to create yourself at home, try you create the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much interchange from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less delectable than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more nimble closer to your association in the same way as your spouse and associates
Cheesy Chilli Idli
By: Aarti Sharma via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cheesy Chilli Idli:
- 10 Idli (Diced)
- 1/4 cup Cheese (grated)
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/4 cup Cabbage (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chilies (Slit)
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1-1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 3 to 4 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- to taste Salt
Method for "Cheesy Chilli Idli":
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and allow them to splutter. Now add curry leaves, ginger & garlic paste and onion. Saute it for a minute.
- Now add green bell pepper, salt and saute it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once it is done, add chilli flakes, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, green chilies. Stir well.
- Now add diced idlis. Stir well for a minute so that all flavours of the ingredients comes in the idlis.
- Put some chopped cabbage into a serving tray/bowl/plate and transfer the cooked idlis into it.
- Now put some grated cheese over the ldlis and serve immediately.