Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed With Mozzarella And Cheddar
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house drink recipes next easy menus. afterward Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed With Mozzarella And Cheddar taking into consideration further cheap materials. However, taking into consideration the right recipes, the recipes can in addition to be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not isolated be served as daily diets, but can furthermore be served for your special morning and spouse.
Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed With Mozzarella And CheddarWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why accomplish not you try to create yourself at home, try you make the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much substitute from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more adept closer to your relationship when your spouse and associates
Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar
By: Irada Kitchen via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar:
- 4 cups Cooked Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- to taste Salt and Pepper,
- 1/2 cup the mix of shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses
- 1 cup Flour (seasoned with salt and pepper) for dredging
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten) for dipping
- 2 cups breadcrumbs for final coating
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Method for "Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar":
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Shred the cooked chicken with two forks. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the mayo, olive oil, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, black pepper, and toss to combine.
- Form patties and place aboutÂ 1 Tbsp of the cheese filling in the center. Cover the cheese with the sides of the chicken mixture and seal the ends together. Press it down slightly to shape a patty.
- Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls. Dredge the patties in the flour, then dip into the egg followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Place enough oil in a pot to come half way up the sides of the pot. When the oil is hot fry the chicken patties in batches. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per batch until the patties are golden brown and crispy. Transfer them to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil. Enjoy!