Spanish Paella FUSF
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes subsequently simple menus. afterward Spanish Paella FUSF once other cheap materials. However, as soon as the right recipes, the recipes can after that be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not lonely be served as daily diets, but can plus be served for your special day and spouse.
Spanish Paella FUSFWhen you want to go to the restaurant why realize not you attempt to create yourself at home, attempt you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much different from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more competent closer to your link with your spouse and relations
Spanish Paella FUSF
By: jimkmaus via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spanish Paella FUSF:
- 1 lb. large shrimp
- 1 lb. mussels (or clams)
- 1 smoked kielbasa (or chorizo)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tsp smoked Spanish paprika
- Pinch saffron threads
- 3 cups veggie stock
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups 365 Cal Rose rice (or Bomba)
- 1 large bunch scallions
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
Method for "Spanish Paella FUSF":
- In a very large sautÃ© pan, heat 1/2 cup olive oil and sautÃ© onion, white parts of scallions and red peppers for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, paprika and garlic and sautÃ© another 2 minutes.
- Add sliced kielbasa and cook 2 minutes.
- Add rice and saffron and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often to completely coat and toast the rice.
- Add the hot stock and stir, turning heat to high. Let mixture come to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and do not stir.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes without stirring.
- Taste liquid to correct for seasoning, adding salt, pepper or more paprika as needed.
- Nestle mussels and shrimp on top and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped scallion tops and frozen peas to top of pan. Cook several more minutes until mussels open and shrimp is cooked.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve.