Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes taking into account simple menus. in the same way as Rava Upma with extra cheap materials. However, with the right recipes, the recipes can plus be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not single-handedly be served as daily diets, but can plus be served for your special daylight and spouse.
Rava UpmaWhen you want to go to the restaurant why do not you try to make yourself at home, attempt you create the menu under maybe the delicacy is not much every second from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more competent closer to your membership later your spouse and relatives
By: Aswani Vishnuprasad via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Rava Upma:
- 1 cup bombay rava / semolina / sooji
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp chana dal (optional)
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- Few curry leaves
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot chopped
- 1/4 cup beans
- 2 green chillies
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 3 cups water
- to taste salt
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
Method for "Rava Upma":
- Dry roast rava on low flame for 2-3 minutes. keep aside to cool completely.
- In a large kadai/cheenacchatti, heat oil and add mustard, urad dal and few curry leaves. Saute till the mustard seeds splutter.
- Add onion, carrot,beans, green chilli, ginger and saute well.
- Pour water and get to vigorous boil. Add salt and mix well.
- Keeping the flame on low, add roasted rava slowly, stirring continuously with another hand.
- Mix continuously till the rava absorbs water.
- Cover and simmer on low flame till upma is cooked well.
- Add grated coconut to the upma and switch off the flame.