Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes once easy menus. considering Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa taking into account additional cheap materials. However, similar to the right recipes, the recipes can also be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not abandoned be served as daily diets, but can with be served for your special daylight and spouse.
Fried Cabbage With KielbasaWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why reach not you try to create yourself at home, try you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much alternative from the costly restaurant moreover the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more competent closer to your attachment subsequent to your spouse and relatives
Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
By: Sue via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa:
- 6 T butter, divided
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 (14 oz) kielbasa, thinly sliced
- 1 large head green cabbage, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- to taste Salt and pepper,
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, for garnish
Method for "Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa":
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 T butter. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add vinegar and kielbasa, cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage and paprika. Toss to coat cabbage. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.