Yummy Vegetable Lo Mein
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house beverage recipes in imitation of simple menus. similar to Yummy Vegetable Lo Mein gone additional cheap materials. However, taking into consideration the right recipes, the recipes can in addition to be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not by yourself be served as daily diets, but can next be served for your special day and spouse.
Yummy Vegetable Lo MeinWhen you want to go to the restaurant why reach not you try to create yourself at home, try you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much different from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less delectable than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more practiced closer to your link in the manner of your spouse and family
Yummy Vegetable lo mein
By: éå¥ via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Yummy Vegetable lo mein:
- 2 cups chicken flavor soup base mix or chicken broth
- 1/6 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mushroom flavored dark soy sauce
- 1 table spoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 table spoon oyster flavored sauce
- 2 table spoon sesame oil
- Dash white peppers
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- 1 table spoon or as your taste Sriracha sauce
- #Vegetable of your choice#
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 pound spaghetti or egg lo mein noodle
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- green onion
- Matchsticks carrot
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Bamboo shoots
- Beans sprouts
- Napa cabbage
- Spinach or chives (Nira)
Method for "Yummy Vegetable lo mein":
- In the bowl make your sauce with first 9 ingredients and set aside.
- Cooking oil in the skillet heated with garlic and ginger. Add green onion,shiitake and carrots for about 2 min.
- Add rest of your favorite vegetables except beans sprouts (I like mine crunchy) and cook for 3 min then add cooked noodle and beans sprouts.
- Pour sauce over and mix well. Cut heat off, sprinkle sesame seed and serve ð