Yummy Vegetable Lo Mein
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house drink recipes considering easy menus. later Yummy Vegetable Lo Mein once further cheap materials. However, like the right recipes, the recipes can also be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not deserted be served as daily diets, but can moreover be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Yummy Vegetable Lo MeinWhen you want to go to the restaurant why realize not you attempt to create yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much interchange from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less delicious than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more dexterous closer to your relationship similar to your spouse and family
Yummy Vegetable lo mein
By: éå¥ via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Yummy Vegetable lo mein:
- 2 cups chicken flavor soup base mix or chicken broth
- 1/6 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mushroom flavored dark soy sauce
- 1 table spoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 table spoon oyster flavored sauce
- 2 table spoon sesame oil
- Dash white peppers
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- 1 table spoon or as your taste Sriracha sauce
- #Vegetable of your choice#
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 pound spaghetti or egg lo mein noodle
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- green onion
- Matchsticks carrot
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Bamboo shoots
- Beans sprouts
- Napa cabbage
- Spinach or chives (Nira)
Method for "Yummy Vegetable lo mein":
- In the bowl make your sauce with first 9 ingredients and set aside.
- Cooking oil in the skillet heated with garlic and ginger. Add green onion,shiitake and carrots for about 2 min.
- Add rest of your favorite vegetables except beans sprouts (I like mine crunchy) and cook for 3 min then add cooked noodle and beans sprouts.
- Pour sauce over and mix well. Cut heat off, sprinkle sesame seed and serve ð